To renew your client portfolio and reach new leads, you have created a website for your law firm. Unfortunately, after several months without results, you have to make yourself clear: your site is cruelly lacking visibility. And yet, a well-referenced search engine platform is an undeniable plus for your firm. Indeed, the consequences of a good referencement (or SEO) are numerous. But then, what is SEO ? How to improve it and above all, who to call on? To finally gain the visibility you deserve, continue reading.
Plan de l'article
How can SEO help you improve your visibility on the Internet?
When we talk about google SEO, we actually talk about the different practices, allowing us to position a website in the first pages of the search results . Your goal is to appear in the first Google page, for the query “law firm in Mulhouse”? Be aware that SEO can help you achieve your goal. To understand this, you must first of all know how search engines work.
You may like : Customer sponsorship, the unavoidable marketing lever
In order to determine the positioning of a particular site, Google analyzes the quality of many parameters : the content present on the platform, the keywords that are The more a platform complies with the recommendations of the search engine, the more it will positively position it in its search pages. Exactly, how to comply with it? Thanks to SEO website , of course!
While some SEO methods concern the site itself (on-site SEO), other techniques aim to boost the visibility of a platform through external links (off-site SEO). The objective of these different strategies is simple: to propel your law firm’s website into the first search results. But, as we will see, other positive consequences accompany a good SEO.
You may like : Project leader: the profile of a winner
What are the consequences of a better SEO on Google?
- More targeted traffic : thanks to a well-referenced site, you will only attract Internet users interested in the services of your law firm.
- Better reputation : Internet users trust sites that are in the first pages of Google search more easily. As a result, you will gain a good reputation from your potential customers, thereby improving your brand image.
- Increasing your client portfolio : in the end, SEO helps you achieve your goal of renewing your customer base and thus improving the turnover of your firm.
Who to contact to boost the visibility of your website?
To improve the visibility of your website thanks to SEO, it is necessary to contact professionals . Agencies offer you quality services but, to obtain satisfaction, opt for providers specialized in referencing lawyers.
The provision of such an agency is broken down into several stages :
- Defining the keywords on which you want to position yourself,
- The audit of your site, an essential step allowing the consultant to give you his recommendations,
- Improvements to be made on your site,
- A netlinking job, an off-site SEO method.
Finally, take advantage of the visibility your law firm deserves, and choose for a referencing service!