Tax residence in DubaI

The capital of the Emirate of Dubai is the most important city in the United Arab Emirates. Today, it attracts more and more expats dazzled by its economic dynamism, its tax haven, its excellent quality of life. By settling there, you become a tax resident and you benefit from many advantages. It may therefore be wise to think about this tax residence in Dubai.

How to become a tax resident in Dubai?

There are several possibilities. If you are a foreign worker, you will need a residence visa as well as a work permit. You can obtain a resident card for a term of three years easily renewable after passing a medical examination. You will also have the opportunity to become a tax resident through the company. The creation of a business gives you the right to a work and resident visa for three years. You can also by investing real estate become a tax resident. Indeed, by buying a property in the United Arab Emirates, you become a tax resident in Dubai.

Also to discover : The referencing of lawyers : how to get there ?

One of the most attractive countries

Dubai is without context the city that has established itself the best among Arab countries and in the world in terms of expatriation, investment, retirement and holidays. This country is young and modern, it has experienced rapid and very significant economic and population growth. Every year the city of Dubai attracts thousands of entrepreneurs, investors from around the world who come to settle there and seek an attractive environment and quality of life. By becoming a tax resident in Dubai, no wealth tax, no inheritance tax, you benefit from these many advantages. You can also get help through specialized companies. They will accompany you in the steps to follow and you will have wise advice on how to set up your business in the best conditions. In Dubai, security is very high and you can have access to the most prestigious schools. You can flourish in it personally andprofessionally.

Also to discover : Freelance : how to find a mission ?