There are several ways to find out how to buy bitcoins with PayPal. Unfortunately, it is usually not possible to buy Bitcoin for a small fee through PayPal. On this page, we have listed several methods to find out how to buy bitcoins with PayPal . The first method applies the lowest rate.
Plan de l'article
Buy Bitcoins with PayPal using eToro (direct, cheap)
The least way to know how to buy bitcoins with PayPal is to use Etoro.com. You can create a free account and buy several types of cryptosystems at low prices, including Bitcoin. Since November 2018, eToro offers an eToro crypt wallet, you can use the wallet to send, receive and store your purchased crypt coins.
Also to discover : Integrating an Entrepreneur Club : What are the benefits ?
- Register an eToro account for free
- Click Deposit Money
- Verify your identity
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and select your currency
- Choose PayPal payment method
- In addition to Bitcoin, you can also buy Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, NEO, Stellar and EOS with PayPal
This is currently the simplest method for how to buy bitcoins with PayPal. All other methods are much more expensive or require more effort. To learn more, how to buy bitcoin with PayPal.
Buy Bitcoins with PayPal using Paxful (direct, high rates)
Paxful is an open p2p market where you can buy or sell bitcoins with multiple payment methods. Like gift cards, PayPal or other encrypted currencies. In this market you are trading directly with a person, so you need to check whether that person is trustworthy. Always check a merchant’s reputation points and read reviews about that person. In general, traders ask for high rates, which means you pay a higher price for bitcoin. In addition to that, you also pay a royalty to Paxful.
Read also : How to buy cryptocurrencies safely ?
How to buy from Paxful using PayPal
- Visit https://paxful.com and register an account.
- Click Buy Bitcoin.
- Choose the amount, currency in which you want to pay (Euro) and the payment method (PayPal) that you want to use.
- Find a trader with a good reputation and an acceptable price for bitcoins.
- Click Buy.
- Click Buy Now.
- You have 30 minutes to transfer the money. Click Paid when you paid the requested amount.
- Buy Bitcoins with PayPal using LocalBitCoins (direct and high fees)
LocalBitcoins is also a p2p market like Paxful. Many people have switched to Paxful because LocalBitCoins demands a higher rate, does not accept cash, and has a strict identity verification (KYC) process. In addition, the website is always very slow and has problems.
How to Buy LocalBitCoins Using PayPal
- Go to https://localbitcoins.com and register an account.
- Click Buy Bitcoin.
- Find sellers who accept PayPal.
- Find a seller with a good reputation and an acceptable price for bitcoins.
- Click Buy.
- You have 90 minutes to transfer the money.
- Buy CTB with PayPal using PayBis (direct, high rate)
Visit Paybis.com and easily convert your PayPal money to Bitcoins. You pay a 12% high fee to PayBis and they also charge you a 4% fee at PayPal.
Unfortunately, European companies are not as interested in payments with PayPal and do not support it (anymore). In the past it was allowed, but PayPal changed the rules. Payment with PayPal presents a higher risk to the business than for the consumer. After all, the consumer is protected by PayPal’s insurance, and some people have abused it. For more information, see this link https://coin24.fr/bitcoin/acheter/paypal/.